Learn how to manage staff engagement and engage the hearts and minds of your staff.
Research has shown that a committed and engaged workforce is fundamental to organisational success. In these uncertain economic times it’s easy for staff to lose focus, drive and passion. This program explores some of the key skills you will need as a manager to re-engage or maintain commitment in your staff.
After this program you will be able to:
- Name the key drivers of staff engagement.
- Re-ignite passion and commitment in your team members.
- Build trust with your staff.
- Make your staff feel valued and acknowledged.
- Identify each staff member’s unique strengths and play to them.
- Ensure your behaviour and communication enhances your relationships.
- Avoid common mistakes that de-motivate staff.
What is staff engagement?
- Explore the key engagement drivers
- Outline the benefits of staff engagement
Engaging the heart
- Make their day
- Utilise the emotional bank account
- Employ a recognition and reward system that works
- Play to people’s strengths
- Create career development opportunities
- Explore the barriers and enhancers to relationships
- Employ transparent communication
- Remove barriers to empowerment
- Explore 10 common mistakes that de-motivate staff
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Managing Staff Engagement Corporate Management Training Course call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.