Assertiveness at work – learn strategies that work.
Assertiveness at work can be challenging for many reasons. This program provides practical strategies that will enable you to work effectively with challenging and difficult behaviour.
After this program you will be able to:
- Communicate confidently and effectively.
- Understand what it means to be assertive.
- Remain calm in difficult situations.
- Say ‘no’ without appearing rude.
- Use techniques to effectively express your views, ideas and needs.
- Get what you want more of the time.
- Recognise and deal with difficult behaviour in others.
Behavioural styles and their impact
- Understand why we behave the way we do
- Adopt an empowering mind-set
- Explore aggressive, submissive and passive aggressive behaviour, the reasons for it and the impact it has on relationships
- Discover the way others might perceive our actions
Essential relationship skills
- Understand what it means to be assertive and the benefits it holds
- Learn how to express yourself and your views in a confident manner
- Learn techniques to stay calm in difficult situations
- Say ‘no’ without appearing rude
- Use assertiveness techniques to handle negativity, aggressive behaviour, stone walling and other challenging situations
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on our ‘Assertiveness at work corporate management training course Perth’ call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.
Public Training Courses
SEND AN ENQUIRY