Learn strategies for effective conflict resolution in the workplace.
Conflict resolution can be tricky – it can cause stress, loss of productivity and poor outcomes. This program focuses on key conflict resolution skills that will enable you to manage and resolve conflict. In so doing you will create an environment where misunderstandings are few and behaviours are constructive.
After this program you will be able to:
- Recognize warning signs of potential conflict.
- Diffuse difficult or volatile situations.
- Know what NOT to do in conflict situations.
- Choose the appropriate conflict resolution strategy.
- Remain calm and emotionally detached.
- Use a toolkit of skills to handle difficult situations.
- Ask the right questions to identify the key issues.
- Demonstrate listening and empathy.
- Reach a resolution that works long-term.
What causes conflict?
- Explore the catalysts for conflict and its’ devastating consequences.
- Explore the 5 conflict resolution strategies.
- Identify the benefits and pitfalls of using them in different situations.
Diffusing conflict in difficult situations
- Identify ways to remain calm in conflict scenarios.
- Learn how to calm volatile situations and manage emotion in others.
Listening and empathising
- Develop your listening skills to avoid misunderstandings and improve communication.
- Discover the 3 key benefits of demonstrating empathy during conflict.
- Ask the right questions to engage and connect with the other party.
- Use a 4 step strategy to ensure long-term conflict resolution.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Conflict Resolution In The Workplace Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.