Effective communication skills for the workplace
Effective communication skills improve your relationships at work as well as getting you the outcomes you desire. This program outlines the essential skills for communicating not only clearly and confidently but with impact and authority.
After this program you will be able to:
- Use successful communication strategies to influence others.
- Identify communication pitfalls.
- Project confidence through body language and expression.
- Explore body language do’s and don’ts.
- Use your voice to convey authority and impact.
- State your viewpoint and requests in a clear and concise format.
- Engage your team members by asking the right questions at the right time.
- Demonstrate effective listening skills.
Becoming a skilled communicator
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of body language.
- Identify the top 5 pitfalls to effective communication and how to counteract them.
- Discover successful communication strategies to allow clear and confident expression.
- Explore the qualities of effective vocal communication.
- Explore individual communication preferences.
- Learn the 3 steps to becoming more influential.
Getting the best from others
- Learn how to engage others.
- Explore questioning techniques.
- Discover the secrets of effective listening.
- Have less misunderstandings
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Managing Communication in the Workplace Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.
Public Training Courses
SEND AN ENQUIRY