Effective communication skills for the workplace
Effective communication skills improve your relationships at work as well as getting you the outcomes you desire. This program outlines the essential skills for communicating not only clearly and confidently but with impact and authority.
After this program you will be able to:
- Identify the top 5 pitfalls to effective communication.
- Project confidence through body language and expression.
- Use your voice to convey authority and impact.
- Employ successful communication strategies to influence others.
- Know what and how much information to share with staff.
- State your viewpoint and requests in a clear and concise format.
- Decide upon the correct medium for communication.
- Engage your team members by asking the right questions at the right time.
- Be a better listener.
Becoming a skilled communicator
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of body language.
- Identify the top 5 pitfalls to effective communication and how to counteract them.
- Discover successful communication strategies to allow clear and confident expression.
- Explore the qualities of effective vocal communication.
- Learn the 3 steps to becoming more influential.
Choosing the correct medium
- Understand barriers to effective communication.
- Highlight the different options for communication.
- Employ guidelines for communicating with staff.
- Explore individual communication preferences.
Getting the best from others
- Learn how and when to use specific communication tools to engage your staff.
- Explore questioning techniques.
- Discover the secrets of effective listening.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Managing Communication in the Workplace Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.
Public Training Courses
SEND AN ENQUIRY