Effective communication skills for the workplace
Effective communication skills improve your relationships at work as well as getting you the outcomes you desire. This program outlines the essential skills for communicating not only clearly and confidently but with impact and authority.
After this program you will be able to:
- Use successful communication strategies to influence others.
- Identify communication pitfalls.
- Project confidence through body language and expression.
- Explore body language do’s and don’ts.
- Use your voice to convey authority and impact.
- State your viewpoint and requests in a clear and concise format.
- Engage your team members by asking the right questions at the right time.
- Demonstrate effective listening skills.
Becoming a skilled communicator
- Identify the do’s and don’ts of body language.
- Identify the top 5 pitfalls to effective communication and how to counteract them.
- Discover successful communication strategies to allow clear and confident expression.
- Explore the qualities of effective vocal communication.
- Explore individual communication preferences.
- Learn the 3 steps to becoming more influential.
Getting the best from others
- Learn how to engage others.
- Explore questioning techniques.
- Discover the secrets of effective listening.
- Have less misunderstandings
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Managing Communication in the Workplace Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.
Public Training Courses
Effective Communication Skills Training Course Perth.
Effective communication skills for the workplace.
Communication is key in building new business relationships and maintaining current ones. It plays a vital role in an individual’s or organisation’s growth. Effective communication benefits the employees and company in many ways, such as more successful negotiations, easy resolution of issues with others, building relationships in the business environment and a lot more.
Poor communication at work is the number one cause of problems such as reduced productivity, conflict and increased costs. It is crucial to communicate effectively to ensure positive and efficient outcomes.
This communication skills training course in Perth explains the key aspects of both verbal and non-verbal communication. Effective communication skills improves staff member’s competence in listening and understanding others, in influencing effectively, and reducing misunderstandings.
Our effective communication skills training course in Perth, Australia, outlines the essential skills for communication highlighting how to communicate clearly and confidently, and with impact and authority. The communication course equips you with the skills to use impactful communication strategies to leave a positive impression on the listener, along with a guidelines of the do’s and don’ts for interactions. Furthermore, the course identifies many potential pitfalls and how to avoid them.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement.
SEND AN ENQUIRY