Manager to Leader. Learn strategies for becoming an effective leader
The transition from manager to leader can be a difficult one. What’s the difference between a manger and a leader? What skills do you need to develop? How do you know you’re doing the right things? This leadership training courses in Perth will help you make the transition to leader more easily by giving you the foundations you’ll need to step out of management and into leadership.
After this program you will be able to:
- Explain the difference between managing and leading
- Identify and flex your leadership style
- Model the way
- Set a clear vision for your team
- Use problem solving techniques to deal with recurring issues
- Use strategies to empower and engage your staff
- Harness the power of trust
- Make your staff feel valued
- Explore the difference between managing and leading.
- Identify your preferred leadership style.
- Discover how to flex your style in different scenarios to optimise outcomes.
The leadership challenge
- Model the way even when you don’t feel like it.
- Set a common vision for your team with actions to implement it.
- Use problem definition and problem solving tools to improve productivity
Engaging your staff
- Identify techniques for empowering and engaging your staff.
- Identify strategies for strengthening trust.
- Make your staff feel valued.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on our ‘manager to leadership training courses Perth’ call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
SEND AN ENQUIRY