Manager to Leader. Learn strategies for becoming an effective leader
The transition from manager to leader can be a difficult one. What’s the difference between a manger and a leader? What skills do you need to develop? How do you know you’re doing the right things? This program will guide you towards being effective in your role as leader.
After this program you will be able to:
- Explain the difference between managing and leading
- Identify and flex your leadership style
- Communicate with confidence to connect with others
- Become more influential as a leader
- Strengthen your credibility
- Use strategies to empower and engage your staff
- Employ techniques for coaching and feedback
- Outline the secrets of high performing teams
- Explore the difference between managing and leading.
- Identify your preferred leadership style.
- Discover how to flex your style appropriately to maximise staff performance.
Influencing with authority
- Discover the impact factors of behaviour and how to use them to your advantage.
- Communicate confidently and clearly every time.
- Learn the 3 keys to influencing success.
- Identify strategies for strengthening your credibility.
Engaging your staff
- Identify techniques for empowering and engaging your staff
- Learn how to coach and give feedback that BOOSTSTM your team.
- Outline the 4 secrets to high performing teams.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on our ‘manager to leadership training courses Perth’ call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
SEND AN ENQUIRY