Managing personalities. Learn strategies for becoming a more flexible manager
Managing personalities can be tough. We all have different personalities, and ways of interacting and behaving with others. InsightsTM provides a platform for better understanding ourselves and the styles and preferences of our staff so we can communicate and work more effectively together. This high energy, fun workshop brings theory to life and provides meaningful insights and strategies for positive change.
After this program you will be able to:
- Outline the 4 fundamental personality styles of the InsightsTM colour model
- Develop rapport faster with others.
- Diagnose the personality of your staff by asking 3 simple questions.
- Use the strengths of other personality styles in the workplace.
- Identify the core behaviours of each style.
- Discover your unique personality profile.
- Recognise your natural strengths.
- Identify areas and situations you may find challenging.
- Modify your behaviour in simple ways to get the best from others.
Exploring the model
- Briefly explore the psychology behind the InsightsTM model.
- Become conversant with the 4 basic personality styles.
- Discover how personality manifests in typical behavioural patterns.
Identifying personal styles
- Discover your unique personal profile.
- Identify strengths, areas for development and communication challenges.
Valuing and working with different styles
- Identify the personality style of others.
- Clarify what makes them tick.
- Explore their strengths and how you could make the best use of them.
- Learn how to modify your style in simple ways to get the best from others.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on our ‘managing personalities in the workplace corporate management training course’ call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
SEND AN ENQUIRY