Techniques on managing poor performance in the workplace and how to elevate staff performance
Poor performance costs organisations many thousands of dollars in lost revenue, and individuals’ untold losses to self-esteem and confidence. This program aims to assist managers to get the best from their staff using an easy to remember and apply formula – ACHIEVE™ It also provides a framework to directly identify and counter poor performance irrespective of the underlying cause.
After this program you will be able to:
- Explain the top 10 causes of poor performance.
- Identify the root cause of poor performance in your staff.
- Consider what you can do to alleviate the situation.
- Support your staff appropriately.
- Provide constructive feedback to poorly performing staff
- Use a 6 step process to coach staff members towards solutions to overcome their poor performance.
What causes poor performance?
- Explore the top 10 causes of poor performance.
Applying the ACHIEVE™ framework
- Identify the barriers to poor performance and apply practical and effective solutions to ACHIEVE™ results.
- Provide regular and constructive feedback using the BOOST™ model
- Explore different ways of incentivising performance
- Ensure you are providing the correct level of support
- Create an environment that staff can flourish in
Improving poor performance
- Employ the highly effective 6 step process to coach staff members towards solutions to overcome poor performance.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Managing Poor Performance In The Workplace Corporate Management Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.