Time Management – learn strategies on getting the most out of the working day
Time management can be challenging, things get in the way of our plans – other people’s priorities, interruptions, technology etc. As managers you have to manage your time even more effectively so you can spend quality time supporting your staff. This program highlights some of the ways you can get more value from your day.
After this program you will be able to:
- Identify time stealers and time wasters.
- Establish priorities and schedule your time.
- Organise your work-space for maximum efficiency.
- Manage interruptions.
- Delegate effectively.
- Say no to other people’s priorities.
- Overcome procrastination.
- Explore tools that help you focus on priorities.
- Identify the tasks that will maximise efficiency.
- Avoid time stealers and time wasters.
- Learn 7 ways to avoid procrastination.
- Organise your diary.
- Use scheduling tools.
- Organise your work-space.
- Learn how to reject other people’s problems and priorities.
- Manage email quickly and effectively.
- Deal with interruptions constructively.
- Learn how, when and why to delegate.
- Follow an easy 3 step plan for delegating effectively.
- Enable others to perform at their best.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Managing Time In The Workplace Corporate Management Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.
Public Training Courses