Learn the art of effective delegation
Many managers find the act of delegating difficult for numerous reasons but in itself, the act of delegation has infinite benefits to the manager, the delagee and the organisation as a whole. This workshop explores some of the key principles of delegation and practical tips on how to delegate effectively.
After this program you will be able to:
- Get more tasks completed correctly and on time.
- Identify the best candidate to delegate to.
- Demonstrate the 4 key steps of effective delegation.
- Explain the 10 essential elements of effective delegation
- Avoid delegation pitfalls.
- Use the delegation template to enable speedy and successful delegation.
- Encourage a culture of productivity and efficiency.
What is effective delegation?
- Discover the 10 key elements of effective delegation and the benefits of getting it right.
Barriers to effective delegation
- Explore the reasons many managers don’t get the results they would like.
- Discover the pitfalls of poor delegation that produce distrust, resentment and poor outcomes of tasks.
- Learn the 4 key steps of effective delegation.
- Analyse task proficiency in order to choose the right candidate.
- Utilise a delegation planning template to ensure effective delegation.
- Learn how to BOOST™ your staff by providing feedback on their performance.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Managing Workload in the Workplace Corporate Management Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.