Presentation skills Training. Learn strategies for delivering confident, powerful presentations.
Many people dislike having to speak in public but having excellent presentation skills is vital for effectiveness. This highly practical presentation skills program focuses on creating maximum impact using physical presence, language and influencing strategies. It also explores the importance of structuring content appropriately, ensuring a dynamic, innovative result.
After this program you will be able to:
- Make a powerful first impression.
- Overcome nerves and portray a calm, confident and authoritative presence.
- Stimulate and engage your audience throughout your presentation.
- Structure your presentation using the WOMBAT™ formula to make it clear and influential.
- Avoid the common errors that many presenters make.
- Present to large and small audiences.
- Make your presentation memorable and objective driven.
One of the most valuable aspects of this program is the practical application of theory, and the specific feedback you will receive about your style, impact and effectiveness. We therefore advise that group size is no more than 8.
- Learn amazing tips on how to overcome nerves and portray a calm and powerful presence.
Structuring your presentation for impact
- Use the WOMBAT™ formula to construct an innovative and yet easy to follow presentation.
- Outline the 7 major inclusions for structuring a dynamic presentation.
Using influential language
- Explore language that attracts and stimulates.
- Discover how to utlilise your vocal skills for maximum impact.
Engaging the audience.
- Learn strategies for maintaining attention throughout your presentation and creating an interactive buzz.
- Discover the 3 key impact factors for dynamic presentations.
- Outline the do’s and don’ts of body language.
Delivering a COSMIC™ message
- Deliver a presentation that is ‘out of this world’.
Please note that this is a full day course
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Presentation skills Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.
Public Training Courses
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.