Train the Trainer. Learn how to make your training sessions rock!
There are good trainers and bad trainers. Make sure you are a great trainer equipped with all the skills and knowledge you need to engage your learners and produce outstanding results. This training program will take you through all the key aspects of becoming an outstanding trainer.
After this program you will be able to:
- Outline the skills and techniques necessary for effective trainers.
- Learn to structure your program successfully.
- Use a range of learning activities you can incorporate into your programs.
- Facilitate rather than teach.
- Deal with difficult or disruptive participants.
- Use techniques to increase training impact and retention.
- Design and deliver an effective training session.
- Feel confident in your ability to train others effectively.
Principles of adult learning
- The 4 learning principles.
- Exploring learning styles and how to work with them.
- Identifying individual preferences.
Planning and program design
- Setting program objectives.
- Structuring your session.
Creating a learning environment
- Setting the scene and clarifying expectations.
- Using effective ice breakers.
- Understanding the impact of our behaviour.
- Dealing with difficult participants
- Facilitation vs. teaching
- Strategies for encouraging participation.
- Managing discussions effectively.
- Using experiential training activities.
- Enhancing impact and retention.
- Employing the 7 R’s of effective training.
- Managing group dynamics.
- Investigating accelerated learning techniques.
Evaluating the program
- Creating evaluation forms.
- Gaining feedback.
- Generating post-program consolidation activities.
Please note this is a 2 day program and provides multiple opportunities for practice and feedback.
All attendees will receive a personalised certificate of achievement
For further information on the Train the Trainer Training Course Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. Please note all programs can be tailored exactly to your needs.