Life and work can be hard, challenging and draining. ORANGES is an employee wellness program based on cutting edge research that has proven there are certain strategies and skills that allow people to navigate the challenges of life more effectively, bounce back and flourish.
ORANGES was developed over a decade by Camp Quality with continuous updates based on extensive academic research from the world’s leading universities (Harvard, Stanford, Pennsylvania, Melbourne, UCLA, Oxford) and highly regarded researchers such as Dr Martin Seligman and Prof Carol Dweck. This unique program is designed to help people (and therefore their organisations) be more resilient, optimistic, productive, efficient and happier.
After the workshop you will be able to:
- Become more solutions focused and optimistic.
- Deal with challenges head on.
- Choose a positive and empowering attitude
- Gain greater mental awareness and control.
- Appreciate those around you and instil a sense of value in the workplace.
- Create positive energy that catalyzes action.
- Fulfil your potential and use your strengths to deliver results.
O – Optimism
- Understand what optimism means and what kind of thinking habits optimistic people have learned.
- Explore your explanatory style, and how it affects perspective and behaviour.
- Gain practical tips for becoming more optimistic
R – Resilience
- Identify your resilience set point
- Learn how to use tools to increase your resiliency level
- Develop your personal resilience strategy
A – Attitude
- Identify the positive habits involved in a Growth mindset and how to develop them.
- Gain practical tips for building a positive and empowering attitude at work and home.
N – Now
- Learn three powerful skills to get you more in tune with the moment
- Explore the scientific connection between your mind and your health
- Learn how to reframe counterproductive emotions
G – Gratitude
- Understand how gratitude impacts our lives
- Learn three gratitude practices that are scientifically proven
- Gain practical tips for building gratitude into your everyday life.
E – Energy
- Understand the energy chart, and how to shift your thinking and energy levels
- Use positive energy to stimulate creativity, innovation and action
S – Strengths
- Learn how to use and develop your strengths to realise your potential.
- Learn how to spot strengths in others, identify what energises them and give positive feedback that motivates them to perform at their best.
The ORANGES program is held over two-days with an introduction and the first three letters (O, R and A) conducted on day one and the final four letters on day two.
For further information on the Oranges Employee Wellness Program Perth call Jill on 1300 850 959 or fill in the enquiry form below. This course is run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.
Public Training Courses
Only have 1 or 2 people that would like to attend? Book onto our public programs run in conjunction with our training partner PD Training.
SEND AN ENQUIRY